While you can find my travel and Paris stories here on Hardly Snarky, you can also find articles I’ve written and features at the websites below.
Interested in working with me? Email me at hardlysnarkyblog[at]gmail.com.
Guest Posts/Contributing Writer
- National Geographic Intelligent Travel: I Heart My City: Anne’s Aix-en-Provence
- Chocolate & Zucchini: Terroir Products: What to Eat in the Jura
- Chocolate & Zucchini VF: Produits de Terroir: Ce qu’il faut goûter dans le Jura
- My French Life: Faces of the French Market in Aix-en-Provence
- My French Life: Cézanne in Aix-en-Provence: A Painter’s Pilgrimage
- Medium: ‘Farm-to-Table’ is a Necessary Return to Tradition in France
- Peacock Plume: Gentrification Comes to Paris — But At What Cost?
- The Free Lance-Star: Cirque du Soleil brings a world of wonder with ‘Varekai’ to EagleBank Arena
- The Free Lance-Star: Release your inner kid with this soaring production of ‘Peter Pan’
- The Free Lance-Star: Ditch the cold with these warm escapes
- The Free Lance-Star: Just Desserts