With a more than 30-hour voyage in front of me (including an 18-hour layover and 3 + hour train ride) I have been trying to stock my Kindle as much as possible. My attention span for plane rides is a small one, so this won’t be the time to start re-reading Dostoevsky or the free Anna Karenina I downloaded, but instead a perfect time for Tina Fey or Mindy Kaling (alas, I have already read their books).
Here are the new books on my Kindle so far…please give me suggestions on your favorite books I should add, too! It’s a long journey to Aix.
1. Where’d You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple
2. #GIRLBOSS, by Sophia Amorusa
3. A Year in Provence, by Peter Mayle
4. Me Talk Pretty One Day, by David Sedaris
5. Paris Was Ours, by Penelope Rowlands
6. Inamorata, by Megan Chance