On my Project 20/20 list, I have a daunting task: read 52 books in one year. This is the year I attempt it, perhaps foolishly as grad school (or any schooling, for that matter) is notoriously too much work to maintain reading outside of class. But you never know. I’ll be keeping my list here as the year goes on, please send suggestions my way!
- Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise, Ruth Reichl
- Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table (Random House Reader’s Circle), Ruth Reichl
- Nine Lives: In Search of the Sacred in Modern India, William Dalrymple
- Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes
- Comfort Me with Apples, Ruth Riechl
- The Gastronomical Me, MFK Fisher
- Her Again: Becoming Meryl Streep, Michael Schulman
- The Girl on a Train, Paula Hawkins
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, John Tiffany
- The Devil Wears Prada, Lauren Weisberger
Chocolate & Zucchini ← where I am the fearless assistant !
Belly Rubbin ← one of my dear friends from college!
Health + Lifestyle
Travel + France
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you if you decide to make a purchase. Thank you for your support!